A Joyful Experience

...from Hooghly to Hyderabad and beyond.

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

On Being a Doctor

... of Philosophy.

It seems only yesterday that I landed in the United States to do my Ph.D. in Computer Science, and now, nearly five years later, I suddenly realize that I'm done. Soon I'll be walking at the commencement ceremony in a cap and gown, something I haven't done earlier. And most importantly, my parents arrived here last week to see me do that. I have waited for this day for five years.

And what years they have been!

There are a lot of things that I want to write about - good, bad and ugly - things that I had not written about before. But more of that later. As of now, I am too busy to blog. I have to spend time with my parents.



Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kuntala said...

ki sundor chhobi!

10:07 AM, May 08, 2013  
Blogger Bong Mom said...

Congratulation. Congratulation.

2:20 PM, May 08, 2013  
Blogger Joy Forever said...

Kuntala & Bong Mom: Thank you, dujonkei.

3:34 PM, May 08, 2013  
Blogger Atreyee said...

Enjoy Sugata da! Congrats :)

4:07 PM, May 09, 2013  
Blogger tultuli said...

Congratulations
All the best

6:34 AM, May 15, 2013  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


I'm reading:

The Weather in Falls Church:

The time in Falls Church:

CURRENT MOON

My virtual puppy

adopt your own virtual pet!