Sunday, March 08, 2009

Vote for me!

A long long time ago, when this blog was just a few posts old, I had written that blogging was somewhat like votebank politics. Since then, a lot of posts have been written, and some other blogs too. I wrote a blog for my company for sometime. Also, since the first day of this year, I started a photoblog where I post one photo taken by me each day.

Now time has come to ask my readers for their votes: not for this blog but for the other one. I know I have not been doing this blog justice since last year due to my incessant travel from one deadline to another. As a result, I cannot rightfully nominate this blog for any awards. However, since my other blog requires just posting of images that I have already taken, its regularity has never faltered till date. That is why I decided to nominate my photoblog for the 2009 Photoblog Awards.


The process is simple. Go to the site and register. This is to ensure that you cannot cast more than one vote for me. Then log in, go to this link and just click on "vote" to vote for me. Of course, I would advise you to look at my photoblog first to make sure I deserve your vote. You can look through the "Archive" and "Portfolio" sections to look at old photos. And while you are at it, you can also go through some of the other nominees at the Photo Blog Awards. There are some greatly skilled people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment