Sunday, November 18, 2007

What A Sunday!

The original purpose of starting this blog (as suggested by my friend Rohit) has to be fulfilled sometimes, and I guess today was one of those days. I got up at 5:00 am and started from home at 5:50. After exactly 44 minutes of brisk walking I walked through the gate of my office. And I walked out at 8:00 pm. It was one of those days that makes me wonder why I'm doing what I'm doing. Over the past one month, the average number of hours that I have spent at office has constantly been over 10.5 per day. But over thirteen hours of work on a Sunday, surviving on junk food and that too starting before seven in the morning! This takes the cake for sure.

I hope I can visit my home next weekend, or I'll go mad at this rate.


2 comments:

  1. Baap re koto kaaj korecho....thank God govt. employee der koto suvidha sayi gulo count korleoo bhalo lagey...feel Good factor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Wonderful, now that u have become hi-fi blogger, u would look down at people like me, saying tht for them the blogging is diary writing only :D

    Just u wait buddy, lemme put my thinking hat on, its been time :D

    ReplyDelete