A Joyful Experience

...from Hooghly to Hyderabad and beyond.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thirty

Wishful thinking and trying to ignore my birthday were of no use. My ageing problem reached such alarming proportions yesterday that I turned thirty overnight. The good thing is, I got to eat good food, received gifts, and was wished by Kuntala on her blog and by over a hundred friends on Facebook. As Garfield points out here, it is easy to decide whether I like birthdays or not.


A more detailed post on the occasion of my birthday appears in a Bengali blog post on my other blog.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kuntala said...

A very warm welcome to the club.

3:08 AM, October 16, 2011  
Blogger Deepanjana said...

Happy Birthday! My husband crossed that milestone a couple of years back and I see no telltale signs of aging! therefore, worry not!

6:05 AM, October 16, 2011  
Blogger Joy Forever said...

@Kuntala: Thanks! By looking at people like you I get the hope that I may yet do something good after thirty.

@Deepanjana: But he is married to you! Probably your care prevents those signs of aging? That may not apply to me.

1:29 AM, October 25, 2011  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


I'm reading:

The Weather in Falls Church:

The time in Falls Church:

CURRENT MOON

My virtual puppy

adopt your own virtual pet!